What is a comforter?
A comforter is known by many names. Some people call it a comforter while others call it a duvet or a continental quilt. All the terms means the same with a little difference in them. A comforter is basically two pieces of fabric that are sewn together and filled with various fillings to keep you cozy and warm at night. The material that you choose for filling the comforter affects the amount of warmth that it offers to you. Just like quilts comforter are also laid on top of the bed sheet.
Comforters are filled with natural fillings such as polyester, down feathers, wool or silk. The material that is used to fill in the comforter determines the level of insulation that it will provide and its weight. You can also get fur comforter if you are in love with fur just like us.
Comforters are also stitched in different patterns and designs to distribute the fillings in it evenly. The design and the stitching provide the comforter with consistency and comfort. You don’t want all the filling to gather at one side while you are just left with the fabric over you. Stitching ensures that the filling remain intact in each pocket so that it doesn’t get distributed unevenly.
Just like pillows, comforters are also covered with cover to keep them clean and protected. These covers also also added to add extra beauty and elegance to your bedding. These covers usually come with zippers thus are easy changeable and washable. Most people prefer white bedding but kids and teenagers love brightly colored comforters which is where the covers come in handy.
Comforters come in a variety of sizes and designs depending on the size of your bed. You will find a twin, full, queen, king, and Cal-king size comforter in the market. You can also get your comforter resized if it is too big or too small for your bed. It will cost you some extra bucks because your will be having customize comforter for your bed. The typical sizes of the comforter are given below to help you shop for a comforter for your bed.
• Twin = 64″ (163 cm) width × 87″ (221 cm) length
• Queen / Full = 87″ (221 cm) width × 87″ (221 cm) length
• King = 101″ (257 cm) width × 90″ (229 cm) length.
Types of Comforters:
1) Down Comforters
Down comforters are filled with natural fillings. Down is a layer of soft features beneath the outer feathers of water birds. That layer of features is used to fill the comforter that provides you with extra warmth and is lighter in weight. The comforter with natural material turns out to be comfortable and more luxurious. Down comforter are rare and thus are the most expensive comforters that you will find in the market.
The comforter willed with down material keeps the temperature regulated both in summer and winter. In the winter season the comforter provides you with warmth while in the summer season it gives a chilly surface for you to sleep on. Thus the weather doesn’t affect the comfort that the comforter provides to you throughout the season.
Down comforter are rated by weight. Meaning that the amount of down used to fill the comforter determines its quality. The average down comforter that is best for use has 600 ounces of down material in it while you can also find the one with 700 ounces of down or higher if you want to increase the level of insulation and comfort.
One of the drawbacks of the down comforter is that people might be allergic to the material that is filled inside it such as goose or duck feathers which are why many people prefer to buy down-alternative comforter to be on the safe side.
Down comforters come in two types, you will find a goose down or a duck down comforter in the market. Goose down comforter is more expensive than the duck down comforter thus in order to get a cheaper version of the comforter you can mix the two downs as well in a comforter.
• Duck down:
A duck down comforter is the more common of the two types because it is relatively cheaper and is available widely. In this type of comforter the sheets are filled with duck feathers, a natural material to provide more comfort to the users. A duck down comforter not as fluffy and fuller than a goose down comforter which is why it is not a listed in the higher end quality comforters.
• Goose down:
A goose down comforter is the most luxurious comforter that is made. It is rare and is mostly used in Europe. Due to the ability of the comforter to provide high level of insulation it is mostly used in cold areas of the world. It is fluffier and more filled as compared to a duck down comforter. The goose down comforter is at the top of the list of best comforters.
2) Down-alternative Comforters
People who are allergic to down comforter or people who can’t afford to buy the down comforters go for the down-alternative comforter. These are comforters that are made of material other than feathers. You can choose any material to fill you comforter such as wool, silk or polyester. Polyester is the most common of all types of comforters.
Down-alternative comforters can’t regulate the temperature like down comforter. They also tend to be heavier and less comfortable than the down comforters. Unlike the down comforter, down-alternative comforters do not cause allergies and are easily washable as compared to the down comforter.
Some of the most common filling in a down comforter are listed below to help you decide which one is best for you.
Polyester is an artificial filling material that is used to fill more-affordable comforters. The fibers of the material are non-allergic thus are the best choice for people who are allergic to goose or duck down comforters. Polyester comforters are light weight and washable but do not offer the same level of comfort as compared to the down comforters. They are also unrecyclable and less breathable than down comforters.
Wool comforters are filled with wool fibers that are taken from the fleece of numerous varieties of sheep, and also from the hair of angora rabbits, cashmere goats, camels, alpacas and llamas. Wool comforters are perfect for both the season. It turns cold in the summer season while provides insulation in the winter season. These comforters are comfortable and soft but can’t be washed which is why they mustn’t be considered when it comes to children.
Cotton comforters are also made of natural material. The fibers of cotton are taken from the cotton plant seed. Due to its natural existence these comforters are easily breathable and soft. The two types of cotton used to fill the comforters are; Sanforized cotton, which is preshrunk to the size, and mercerized cotton, which is made durable, absorbent and colorfast by submersing it in a strong lye solution. Cotton comforters are suitable for both kids and adults as they are durable and easily washable in machines.
The silk comforters are made out of silk fibers that are taken from the cocoon of the silkworm caterpillar. The silk strands are continuously spun around to make the comforter. The silk comforters are just as comfortable and soft as down comforter due to their natural characteristic. They are easily breathable and provide high level of luxury thus best for allergy sufferers.
Difference between various bedding terms
Setting up a luxurious and comfortable bed is very hard. A person must be aware of all the necessary things that he or she requires in order to put together a beautiful bed. The first hurdle that comes in the way when buying the best comforter for your bed is the other bedding terms that are used as alternatives for it but are totally different in reality which is why we have taken the liberty to explain to you what is the difference between all of them.
A bed spread is a general name that is given to all the filled cover or fabrics that are used to cover the top layer of the bed. It includes all everything such as quilts, comforters and coverlets. You can use it in various ways depending upon the type of bed that you want. Bedspreads can be light weight or heavy, decorative or simple, made of polyester or cotton, all the choices depend on you.
The simplest form of a bedspread is a sheet and a blanket but you can decorate it with various layers to make it seem more comfortable and luxurious. The more lays you add the more comfortable your bed is going to get.
A comforter is just two pieces of fabric that is filled with natural or synthetic material to add the comfort and insulation to your bed. You can get a down comforter or a down- alternative comforter each sewn with a pattern in order to secure the filling evenly throughout the comforter.
You can also get decorative comforters that have a design or some kind of embroidery done on it. Quilts and comforters vary as a comforter is single piece of cloth that is stitched where as a quilt is made up of different cloths pieces stitched together to give a pattern. Comforters are dyed to for color whereas for quilts fabric of that color is used instead of dying.
A quilt is a traditional bedspread that is made up of three pieces of cloth, all stitched together as one with decorative and creative patterns. It includes a woven cloth top, a layer of batting and a woven base cloth. Unlike other bedspreads quilts are made up of different pieces of cloth and fabric.
The purpose of a quilt is to provide insulation on a chilly night and during winters but today they are used as table runners or wall hangings as well due to the classic design and traditional artwork done on them. They add additional beauty to your home and make it look cozy.
• Duvet and cover
A duvet is like a comforter, two pieces of plain fabric stitched with a pattern to evenly distribute the natural or the synthetic filling inside it. The difference is that they are used with covers so that the outer covering can be easily washed without having to wash the whole thing.
Duvets are also used without the bed sheet. So when placing a duvet on your bed you don’t have to worry about placing a bed sheet first. It is one of the reasons why people prefer duvets as they make bedding so much easier and comfortable at the same time.
A coverlet on the other hand is a lightweight, non-reversible bedspread that is placed on top of thick bedspreads to add layering to your bed. Coverlets have a thin layer of batting unlike other comforter or quilts and are quilted or woven to add the classic style to it. They can also be used as a stand-alone bed covering but people who prefer layering on their bed for sure have both, a comforter and a coverlet.
Things to consider when buying a comforter
The quality of a comforter is determined by the details on how it is made. Yes the amount of down in the comforter matters but the right kind of down material and the way it is spread throughout the comforter also determines its quality. Below are certain aspects of a comforter that you must look into before buying comforter for yourself.
1. Type of construction
There are two ways in which the fabric of the comforter is sewn in order to keep the filling in between the fabric evenly distributed and intact so that it doesn’t move unevenly between the fabrics and keeps you cold at night. The two construction methods are listed below
• Sewn through fox
Sewn-though fox construction is used in light weight comforters to evenly distribute the filling inside of it. Sewing is done through the top and the bottom layer of the comforter in different shapes such as diamonds, channels or curved rectangles. The sewn-through method is better for evenly distributing the fill inside the comforter but it does leave cold spots in the sewing area as filling is removed from such area. It is also more economical than battle box comforters.
• Baffle box
In a battle fox constructions for the comforter, large three dimensional pockets are created in the comforter to fill in the down to its fullest without having cold sports. The down fillings can to move outside the square box but in some cases it does eventually. There is an opening at the end of each square box which is used for filling the comforter with down.
The construction gives a smooth look to the comforter without stitching running through it and creating an uneven look just like in sewn through fox construction method. Well both the methods are used for the purpose of evenly distributing the down material inside the comforter so both work wonders.
2. Fill power
Filler power is a term that is used to describe the volume that one ounce of down occupies. A comforter that has a higher fill power would be better for colder regions as it means that those comforter with provide high level of insulation. There a miss understanding the comforters with high fill power are heavier. This is not true. It is actually the opposite. Comforters that have high fill power are lighter and provide more warmth as well. This means that comforter with higher number of fill power is better than a comforter with lower fill power. As the fill power number increases more insulation and durability is added to the comforter.
Individuals living in the colder region prefer comforters with higher fill power whereas if you are living in a warmer climate area then you must go with a comforter that has a low fill power number to get the comfort that you require because you don’t want to add extra heat to your bed with high fill power comforters.
3. Fill weight
The term fill weight is used to describe the amount of down material that is used to fill the comforter. It is the number of ounces of down that is packed inside the comforter. The more ounces of down you have the higher the level of insulation is going to be.
Down is a very warm material thus it doesn’t require a lot of down to do the work which is why don’t go on looks because they can be deceiving. A comforter that looks fuller than the other isn’t necessarily going to provide you with more warmth. A down comforter will have less down in it while a down-alternative comforter will have more synthetic material packed inside it to provide you with the same level of warmth so it will look more full than the down comforter but that doesn’t mean that it is better.
4. Warmth level
The term warmth level describes the level of insulation that a comforter is going to provide you with. This depends entirely on the type of down used and the ‘fill power’ and’ fill weight’ of the comforter. All these aspects of the comforter collectively decide the amount of warmth that you are going to get out of it whether more or less.
5. Thread count
Thread count is a term that describes the number of threads within an inch of the fabric. It is one of the best ways to measure the quality of the comforter. The higher the thread count the better the comforter is going to be. The reason behind it is that the down in the comforter will be tightly woven to the fabric thus there are less chances of it getting out from large holes. Higher thread count can also be bad. So the trick is not to buy anything below 200 and above 800.
• The lowest thread count is between 100 and 180.
• High quality thread counts are above 200
• Thread count between 400 and 600 is considered luxury.
The average threads count in comforters in between 230 to 500. This is perfect when compared to a comforter with 1000 thread count. A 1000 thread count comforter will feel heavy and will have smaller and weaker threads which are not so good when compared to a lesser thread count comforter so don’t go over 800 when buying a comforter to ensure best results.
Benefits of a comforter
Buying a comforter is a long lasting investment. There are a lot of benefits that you get out of a perfect comforter for yourself. Some of those benefits are listed below to motivate you into getting a comforter instead of a quilt for your bed.
Comforters are softer than blankets or just a bed sheet. The cozy and sift feeling that you get the moment you step on your bed helps you sleep faster and better at night. Down comforters are softer than the down-alternative comforters but they both do the job pretty well. With a comforter on your bed you will never want to leave especially when it is made of goose down material.
The amount of warmth that a comforter provides you can’t be matched with a quilt or a blanket. Down comforters keep you warm even on the coldest nights and help you sleep peacefully and easily. Comforter scan easily trap body heat within the filling and uses it to keep you warm along with the warmth that is created by the down material.
The more ‘down’ that is packed inside the comforter, the more warmth you are likely to get from the comforters. Comforters can also regulate heath thus can be used both in winter and summer seasons unlike other bed spreads.
Comforters are an investment that last quite long. A goose down comforter is likely to live up to 15 years with proper care. You can’t get the same amount of longevity from blankets or quilt which is why investing a comforter is a more reasonable choice. With proper care you can use them for years without worrying about having to replace them because of deterioration.
The natural and the synthetic fibers that are used to fill the comforters have the ability to absorb moisture and keep you cold or warm throughout the year. Down comforters are more breathable than down-alternative comforters. During the summer season down comforters have the ability wick sweat and moisture away from your skin and protect you from overheating. While in winter season the comforters regulate your body temperature by providing you with the warmth that you need.
Comforters are the most luxurious kind of bedspreads that you will find. Spending around one third of your time in bed during the day you want to get all the luxury that you can get which is why investing in comforter is the best choice when it comes to bedspreads.
• Light Weight
Blankets and quilts can be quite heavy and make sleeping uncomfortable whereas comforters on the other hand are light weight and keep you warm without having to be bulkier. You down have to hide yourself under layers of blanket on a chilly night. All you need is a single light weighted comforter than would provide you with the warmth that you require without and heavy lighting to do.
• Easy to care
Another benefit of the comforter is that they are easy to care for. You can put a cover on top of them and change it or wash it from time to time instead of washing the whole comforter. Even if you want to wash the comforter it is quite easy only some comforters require dry cleaning while others can be easy washed in your washing machine.
Top 10 best king size comforter on 2018
You will find a lot of comforters in the market that have different characteristic that makes them perfect. Shopping for the best comforter can be very over whelming which is why we have created a listed of the top 10 comforters that were rated as the best by the customers on amazon. Below you will find the name of the comforter with the product details and its pros and cons to help you find the best comforter for your bed.
King Size Comfortors Comparison Table
|Name||Product Dimensions||Item Weight||Shipping Weight||Best Prices|
|KingLinen||14 x 10 x 1 inches||5 pounds||6.4 pounds||See Price|
|Beckham Hotel Collection||16.5 x 13 x 5.1 inches||5.84 pounds||7.9 pounds||See Price|
|Linenspa Reversible Striped Down||18 x 14 x 6.5 inches||6.2 pounds||6.4 pounds||See Price|
|Sleep Restoration Goose down Alternative||17.3 x 12.6 x 7.1 inches||8.2 pounds||8.2 pounds||See Price|
|King Soft Quilted Down Alternative Summer Cooling||1 x 1 x 1 inches||8.55 pounds||8.55 pounds||See Price|
|Croscill SCDX6405SET07 Galleria King||22 x 18 x 22 inches||1 pounds||15.9 pounds||See Price|
|Harbor House Brisbane||110 x 96 x 1.5 inches||516.6 pounds||16.6 pounds||See Price|
|Madison Park Lavine King Size Bed||20 x 36 x 2 inches||14.47 pounds||20.2 pounds||See Price|
|Silk Camel Luxury Allergy Free Comforter||12 x 8 x 10 inches||5 pounds||5.45 pounds||See Price|
|Madison Park Dawn King Size Bed Comforter||104 x 92 x 1.5 inches||15.42 pounds||16.3 pounds||See Price|
This luxurious and soft comforter is filled with polyester thus is the perfect down alternative comforter. It has so much to offer just in a little price. The comforter comes in white color and is available in all sizes from single to a king size bed. You can either cover it with a duvet cover or just use is as it, the choice is entirely up to you. The comforter offers you a good night sleep and keeps you warm throughout the night. It is easily washable in your washing machine but you can also get it dry cleaned if you want. The comforter is perfect for those that suffer from allergies as it is allergy free.
- Silky soft alternative comforter provides medium warmth for year-round comfort
- Box-stitching design to avoid any shifting in your comforter
- 100% Hypoallergenic Poly Fiber Fill Down Alternative
- Comforter 102-inch by 92-inch. Color: White
- Washing instructions: machine wash in cold water, tumble dry low
Weighs 5 pounds
The Comforter is 102-inch by 92-inch in size
Comes in a box stitching styles so there are no cold spots
KingLinen White down Alternative Comforter
- Light weight
- Easy washable
- Box stitch thus there are no cold spots view
- Allergy free
- Only comes in white color
- Polyester comforters don’t last for long
- Only offer medium level warmth
The Beckham Hotel Collection 1300 serious is the softest and the most comfortable comforter in the market. It is a master piece that serves all your needs in just a few bucks. The comforter is made up of synthetic down alternative fibers but still offers a great amount of warmth. The fabric used to cover the filling is hypoallergenic thus keeps the dust and allergens away making the comforter perfect for individuals that suffer from allergies. The stitching on the comforter is precise which adds extra years to your comforter. The comforter can be easily washed in the machine so there is no need of running to the dry cleaners every time you mess it up.
- SOFT & LIGHTWEIGHT - The Beckham Luxury Linens All Season Down Alternative Comforter is the most soft and lightweight comforter on the market! You can use our comforter as a duvet insert, or as a stand-alone comforter. It is perfect for whatever your bedding needs are.
- EXPERT CRAFTSMANSHIP & DESIGN - Sleep in extreme comfort! Our comforter is a masterpiece. It is crafted with durable hems and precise stitching that gives it excellent longevity. Use it for years to come!
- HYPOALLERGENIC - The hypoallergenic material provides a barrier to protect against dust mites, mold, allergens, and mildew. It is the perfect choice for those who suffer from allergies and/or asthma!
- MACHINE WASHABLE - Not only is our all season down comforter amazing, but it is also easy to care for! No need to take it to the dry cleaners, as it is machine washable in a gentle cycle with cold water. Simply sun dry or low tumble dry the comforter.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - We are so confident in the quality of our product that we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee! If you are unsatisfied, simply contact us to return the product for a full refund.
This LINENSPA down Alternative Comforter is perfect for your bed. The comforter is packed with 300 gsm. micro fibers which are evenly filled inside each square box. The box stitched pattern used for stitching doesn’t leave any cold spots in the comforter. It provides you with the right amount of warmth throughout the year with the down alternative fillings inside of it. The comforter is easily washable at home and keeps the allergens away thus is perfect for individuals that suffer from allergies. The stripped pattern of the comforter makes your bedding look more stylish and cozy. It is perfect for your kind size bed. There are other sizes also available with 6 different colors to choose from.
- Ultra-soft, all-season microfiber comforter with 8 built-in corner and side loops to secure your favorite duvet cover
- Microfiber down alternative fill has a 300 gsm fill weight; provides the cozy comfort of down without the feathers, odor, and sharp quills
- Reversible color design is like two comforters in one to easily match your decor and mood
- Box stitch design keeps the fill in place, so comforter maintains a recently fluffed look; backed by a 3-year U.S. warranty
- Easy care instructions help you extend the life of your comforter; King size measures 106" x 92"
Hypoallergenic down alternative fill
Sewn corner and side loops
Measurements are 106″ x 92″
Comes with 3 year warranty
Linenspa Reversible Striped
- Hypoallergenic material
- Easily washable
- Available in different colors and sizes
- Comes with 3 year warranty
- White color easily gets dirty
- Fill can eventually come of the box stitches
- Quite expensive for a down alternative comforter
This king size navy blue Sleep Restoration Reversible Down alternative Comforter is one of the coziest and softest comforters that you will in the market. The softest that they offer are almost the same a down comforter. The comforter has a hypoallergenic material that keeps the dust and the molds away while you are sleeping so are perfect for kids and adults as well. The comforter can be used on its own or is paired with a duvet cover to make it look more decorative and even to protect the cover from getting dirty. The pieces of fabric and the filling in between are stitched with durable hems and precise stitching which gives the comforter longevity.
- SOFTEST & MOST LUXURIOUS COMFORT - The Sleep Restoration All Season Down Alternative Comforter - King/Cal King (104" by 104") - is the perfect all-season solution! Our ultra-plush comforter offers year-round comfort, adding convenience to luxury. It will keep you warm on the coldest nights, and comfortably cozy during warmer seasons. It is the best choice for all your bedding needs!
- EXPERT CRAFTSMANSHIP & DESIGN - Sleep in extreme comfort with the Sleep Restoration luxurious down alternative comforter. This hypoallergenic over-sized comforter is a masterpiece crafted with durable hems and precise stitching giving this product excellent longevity.
- EASY CARE & HEALTHY LIVING - The hypo-allergenic comforter provides a barrier to protect against dust mites, mold, and mildew. Machine wash in a gentle cycle with cold water. Simply sun dry or low tumble dry the comforter.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We are convinced you will find this comforter to exceed your expectations! If for any reason in the first 30 days you are unsatisfied with quality of the item you received, you can return it with no questions asked in exchange for a new one. We want you to be 100% satisfied!
Down alternative filling
30 days guarantee
Available in other colors and sizes
Sleep Restoration Goose down Alternative Comforter
- Easy washable
- Hypoallergenic material
- Soft and cozy to sleep on
- Not as warm as a down comforter
- Can regulate temperature accurately
- Sewn through construction thus has cold spots
This King Soft Quilted down Alternative comforter is perfect for both summer and winter season. The comforter is filled with 100 % pure polyester and the fabric of the comforter is hypoallergenic making is perfect for people suffering for allergies. The fabric of the comforter is soft and breathable. It is available in all sizes and various colors. The stitching of the comforter is box stitched which evenly distributes the fillings inside the comforter leaving no cold spots behind. The comforter is easily washable at home in the washing machine. It can be used as a duvet insert or separately as well.
- 1.Soft&Fluffy--The fabric of EASELAND comforter is SOFT and BREATHABLE, suitable for year round use. This comforter is fluffy and lightweight, not too heavy to pressure you. Simple but elegant design, fits various type of decoration, adding more beauty and coziness to your bedroom.
- 2.Premium Filling&Thermal Ability--Adopts PREMIUM polyfill, FLUFFY and well-distributed, without any concern for clumping or horrible odor. Ggreat choice for those who can't use goose down and feather bedding. Great ability of KEEPING WARM even on cold winter nights, maintains your bed at a COZY temperature, provides you with healthy and sound sleep.
- 3.Design&Craft--Crafted with box stitching technology, secure the filling in place, with zero concern of filling leakage or loose thread. EXQUISITE hemming, durable and long lasting. This comforter is built to LAST.
- 4.Easy Care&Convenient--Machine washable (in cold water), no shrinkage or fade which saves you a lot of time and energy. Tumble dry on low heat.
- 5.We offer excellent customer service. If any quality issue occurs, please don't hesitate to turn to our customer service for help, we will spare no effort to help you solve the problem.
Durable than most comforters
Comes with exquisite hemming
King Soft Quilted Down
- Fabric is soft
- Breathable in both summer and winter
- Durable and long lasting
- Comes with a guarantee
- Filling might come out of the box stitched pattern
- Polyester doesn’t last long when washed continuously
The Croscill’s “Galleria” comforter set adds more grace and beauty to your bread. The comforter has a rich patchwork jacquard that combines damask, paisley, and a lattice motif, all in tones of red, bronze, and gold. The comforter reverses to a coordinating solid taupe. The set comes with the Comforter, Bed skirt, and 2 Shams and the Pillows should be purchased separately. The face of the comforter is 100 % polyester whereas the back of the comforter is 65 % polyester and 35% cotton. The down alternative material that is filled inside the comforter is polyester. It provides you with the right kind of warmth that you require on a chilly night.
- King-size comforter set from Croscill including comforter, bed skirt, and 2 pillow shams
- 100-percent-polyester face and fill; dry clean only
- Opulent patchwork of damask, paisley, lattice motif; solid taupe reverse
- Twist-cord trim on comforter and sham; diamond-pattern bed skirt with 15-inch drop
- Oversize; 110-by-96-inch comforter; 37-by-21-inch shams; imported
Face: 100% Polyester (Back): 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
Oversize; 110-by-96-inch comforter
15-inch drop skirt with diamond skirt
Croscill SCDX6405SET07 Galleria King Comforter
- Over sized
- Gives a clear finishfee
- Highly decorative
- Different sizes and colors
- Dry clean only
- Pillows are not the part of the set
- Not 100% polyester
This Harbor House Brisbane Comforter Set is the best for your king sized bed. The comforter is made up of 100% cotton thus is very soft and comfortable for sleeping. The comforter set comes with a comforter, bed skirt and shams. The size of the set if perfect for your king size bed. It doesn’t leave any extra hanging and gives a clean finish to your bed. The thread count of the comforter is 180 so it is an average. The face of the comforter is embroidered and provides the perfect warmth to your during chilly nights.
- Comforter Measures 110 by 96-inch; sham measures 36 by 20-inch; bedskirt measures 78 by 80-inch, 15-inch drop and 4-inch overlap; dry clean
- 180-Thread-count comforter set for king bed
- Made from 100-percent cotton; dry clean
- 180TC cotton with embroidery for face reverse to 180TC cotton solid
- 2-Inch flange on sham, soft and comfort feel
110 by 96-inch comforter
36 by 20-inch sham
78 by 80-inch bed skirt with a 15 inch drop
Thread count – 180
The Madison Park Lavine Collection for a king sized bed comforter is perfect for giving your bed room a decorative and elegant look. The jacquard woven fabrication has three dimensional affect that gives a new and fuller look to your bed room. The comforter is made of 100 % polyester and also filled with polyester whereas the sheets are 100 % cotton. They are easily washable at home and don’t require dry cleaning. The set comes with 1 comforter, 2 King shams, 1 bed skirt , 2 decorative pillows, 2 euro shams, 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and2 pillowcases.
- Set includes: 1 comforter, 2 King shams, 1 bed skirt , 2 decorative pillows, 2 euro shams, 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, 2 pillowcases
- Cover: 100Percent polyester filling: 100Percent polyester
- Machine washable
- Measurements: 106-by-92-inch comforter, 20-by-36-inch King shams. 60-by-80-inch bed skirt with a 15-inch drop length. 18-by-18-inch square pillow
100% polyester filling
20-by-36-inch King shams
60-by-80-inch bed skirt with a 15-inch drop length
18-by-18-inch square pillows
This silk comforter is the best choice when you are going for a down-alternative comforter. The comforter provides you with the same level of luxury and comfort as the down comforter. This thin version of silk comforter only weights 4.4 lbs. and is perfect for summer season. It absorbs sweat and gives you the comfort that you need.
- Luxurious top-class Silk Comforter for summer season (thin version, total of ~4.4 lb)
- Shell: 100% Cotton (300TC), filled with 100% high-quality natural long-strand mulberry silk (net weight of silk: 510 g)
- Keep moisture away from your body, great source of relief for allergy and rheumatism suffers, 100% allergy free
- Best silk material which is natural inhospitality of bed bugs, dust mites, mold and mildew
- Corner and side clasps (total of 8) provided to avoid slip. 1.1 meter (43 inch) zipper provided to allow you to do the QA/QC. Portable, well-designed bag included so you may bring this comforter to the hotel when you travel.
Cover is made of 100% cotton
Filled with 100% high-quality natural long-strand mulberry silk
Portable bag included
This 9 pieces bed set is made up of 100% cotton sateen front and cotton percale reverse and the filling inside the comforter is polyester which keeps you warm at night. The set is easy to wash at home in cold gentle cycle and low dry. The set has a ruched and shabby chic pattern with a mixture of soft blue, periwinkle, and small bits of green are printed in a paisley design alongside pin tucked blue fabric that is separated by lace taping. The bedding provides you with high level of comfort and luxury. The set comes with 1 Comforter of 104×92, 1 bed skirt of 78×80 with 15-inch drop, 2 King Shams of 20×36, 2 euro shams of 26×26 and 3 pillows of 16×16, 12×18, 18×18.
- For the stylish, modern room, Dawn holds all of the perfect elements to do shabby chic the right way. A mixture of soft blue, periwinkle, and hints of green are printed in a paisley design alongside pintucked blue fabric that is separated by lace taping. A ruched white flange around the edge gives an extra touch to this beautiful set while three decorative pillows with pleating, embroidery and ruching details complete this look.
- Set Include:2 King Shams:20x36+2" (2) 2 Euro Shams:26x26" (2) 1 Bed Skirt:78x80+15" 1 Comforter:104x92" 3 Pillows:16x16"/12x18"/18x18"
- Material Details:Comforter/Sham: 180TC cotton percale, printed, piecing and pintuck on face, ruched flange, 180TC solid cross weave reverse, 270g/m2 polyester filling Bedskirt: 180TC cross weave fabric, ruched drop, non-woven fabric platform Square Pillow: cotton cover with embroidery, ruched flange, polyester filling Oblong Pillow: 180TC cotton cover with ruched trim
- Care Instructions:MACHINE WASH COLD, GENTLE CYCLE, AND SEPARATELY. DO NOT BLEACH. TUMBLE DRY LOW, REMOVE PROMPTLY. DO NOT IRON. IF THERE IS NO FREE MOVEMENT IN THE WASHER OR DRYER, USE LARGE CAPACITY COMMERCIAL WASHER/DRYER.
Designed with color and patterns
Last update on 2019-04-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API