Top 10 Best Vlogging Cameras – Cherry Picked For Vloggers
Best Vlogging Cameras
Finding the best vlog camera for your needs is much more than just looking at the video specifications of a model. In fact, the requirements differ from individual to individual. When you vlog, you are moving around all day and recording your activities. For this, you would need a camera that just now only focuses well on your face but also has the ability to capture your surroundings. Of course, you would not need a high-tech filmmaking camera for Vlogging but you need something along the same lines.
Before you start looking for the right vlog camera, you need to make a list of things that an ideal camera must have. We have made that list for you so that you can find the camera you need easily. Here are a few factors that must be considered before you invest in a camera.
How Do We Choose Our Best Vlogging Cameras?
As mentioned above, there are a few specific features that a camera must have to make it to our list of the best Vlogging cameras.
Size matters a lot. When you vlog, you have to do other activities too like walking around or managing other things. Since you are basically making a recording of your day to day activities, you need a camera that you can carry around easily. It would be pretty impractical to carry around a camera that tires out your hand or is just too heavy to be lifted with one hand for more than a minute.
So, a vlogging camera must be smaller in size and easier to carry. It must be lightweight so that you can hold it in front of your face without having to exert much force. Also, you would probably need to add a microphone to the top of your camera for better audio. This would only increase the weight and size. So, it is better to start with a compact and small camera in the first place so that there is still room for your accessories.
2) Video Quality
The second factor to consider is video quality. Now, if you are taking head shots only, your phone’s camera might work just fine if you have a higher end phone. However, you can also use your camera for that. When taking distant shots, you need a camera that has acceptable video quality. A camera with a recording capability of 1080p is considered efficient.
The video quality should be good enough to give you a certain zooming range before your video starts to get blurry or hazy. If you are the kind of vlogger who likes showing natural scenery or smaller details in things, then you must get a vlog camera that has good video quality. 4k ultra high definition video is also being seen on YouTube these days as many vloggers are using cameras with the 4k video feature.
These baby monitors with are available in a lot of models. You can get a baby monitor with two monitors meaning that there would be two receiver units which you can place in different areas of the house so that you don’t have to worry about carrying the unit with you all the time. It is harder to find best baby monitors under $100 as the more money you put in the better model you would be able to afford.
Keeping all these factors in mind, we have compiled a list of 10 Best Vlogging cameras.
Top 10 Best Vlogging Cameras
Vlogging Cameras Comparison Table
|Cam Name||Product Dimensions||Item Weight||Shipping Weight||Best Prices|
| Canon EOS Rebel T6 ||8.8 x 5.4 x 6.6 inches||2.7 pounds||2.7 pounds||See Price|
|Canon PowerShot G7 X||-||-||-||See Price|
|Canon Power Shot SX530 HS||11.7 x 10.1 x 8.5 inches||4.13 pounds||4.25 pounds||See Price|
| Sony A7 III||5 x 3.9 x 3 inches||1.44 pounds||2.4 pounds||See Price|
|Nikon D5300||4.9 x 2.8 x 3.8 inches||13.8 ounces||3.57 pounds||See Price|
|Canon PowerShot ELPH 180||7.2 x 5.8 x 5.4 inches||1 pounds||1.2 pounds||See Price|
|Canon EOS 77D||17.4 x 13.5 x 7.9 inches||8.3 pounds||8.3 pounds||See Price|
|Nikon D5600||-||-||15.32 pounds||See Price|
|Olympus Pen E-PL9||12.1 x 10.3 x 8.7 inches||2.92 pounds||3.3 pounds||See Price|
|Panasonic Lumix G7||12.1 x 10.3 x 8.7 inches||2.92 pounds||3.3 pounds||See Price|
Canon EOS Rebel is a good Vlogging camera for entry-level users. If you are upgrading from your smartphone and a canon vlog camera is your choice, then this is the camera for you. It has an 18MP APS-C CMOS sensor to capture shots. For easy sharing, the camera has for Wi-Fi with NFC so that you can share photos when you are on the go. T5, which was released before this model, was a bit slower but Canon has compensated for that in the Canon EOS Rebel T6.
It has an autofocus system of 9 points so that you can focus on the smaller details too. Making it a good camera for YouTubers who are just starting out is the fact that it is a cheap Vlogging camera as compared to many other models. With a 1080/30p video capturing feature and a 3fps shooting, this camera is good for beginners. Even though many reviewers rank Sony A7RII, we would go for Canon EOS Rebel because this vlog camera borrows many features from its predecessors at an aggressively reasonable price.
- 18.0 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor; DIGIC 4+ Image Processor; 3.0" 920k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps; 9-Point AF with Center Cross-Type Point
- ISO 100-6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for shooting from bright light to low light. 3 fps Shooting; Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC; Scene Intelligent Auto Mode
- High-performance Optical Viewfinder helps facilitate quick and accurate focusing by firmly framing and capturing the subject at hand.
You can use a lightweight 57’’ photo tripod with Canon EOS Rebel. This tripod is light-weight and can be carried around easily. With a three-way pan, it allows you to capture everything around you. Also, it has non-slip feet so you can keep it on any surface to capture videos. The quick release knob makes your job easier. It is sturdy on its own but you can use an 8 to 12-pound sandbag if you require. Other than that, this tripod is ideal for carrying your camera’s weight.
The extend stick for Canon EOS Rebel has to be sturdy enough to hold its weight. The Quick Pod DSLR Ultra Extendable monopod is a good extend stick for this camera as it has a quick release. It comes with a Go Pro Adapter so it can be used with that too. Other than that, it is made of hard-anodized aluminum for quality and can support a weight of 4.4 lbs. the screw in rubber foot also offers benefits such as using the stick as a monopod.
Canon EOS Rebel is the ideal vlog camera for YouTubers who are starting out since it provides you with the required features without burning a hole in your pocket.
If you are a Youtuber and you are looking for the best Vlogging camera, then this might be it. It is another canon vlog camera and like many other models, it also has some features similar to that of its predecessors. Canon PowerShot G7 X is often ranked by reviewers as the best Vlogging camera because of its features, price point, and durability. Canon PowerShot G7 X is one of the lighter cameras as compared to other models yet has an excellent f/1.8-2.8 zoom lens. The range of the zoom is 24-100 mm. even though it is a compact camera; it features a 1.0-inch sensor which is quite rare in this size.
Most vloggers feel comfortable in front of the camera when they can access the flip-up feature and frame themselves easily. Canon PowerShot G7 X is a Vlogging camera with a flip screen so vloggers can easily frame themselves and see when they are talking to the camera. If you are looking for a cheap Vlogging camera with a flip screen, then PowerShot G7 X, ranging close to $600, is a good catch. Along with capturing stills, this camera also takes nice videos since the 5-axis stabilization neglects the shaking. The auto-level feature makes it easier for you to take videos.
With a resolution of 20.1 MP, PowerShot G7 X is great for taking any landscape videos if you are on a road trip. It features a touchscreen and also allows you to transfer files easily using the Wi-Fi NFC feature. The maximum resolution for video is 1080p which is enough for Vlogging. Using the camera connect app, you can use your compatible smartphone device for remote shooting on Canon PowerShot G7 X. There is a 4.2x optical zoom, 17x total zoom and 4x digital zoom to maintain accuracy even when you decide to crop or zoom in your videos.
- Whether creating artistic film clips or capturing special occasions, the PowerShot G7 X Mark II camera can catch them in the quality they deserve
- With a bright aperture value of f/1.8 at the wide angle and f/2.8 when fully zoomed (to a factor of 4.2x), this lens not only puts more in your frame, but is equipped to capture a variety of situations
- Features a large 1.0-inch, 20.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor that captures high-quality images and videos with a wide dynamic range to ensure both bright and dark parts of an image are fully captured
- Has a large, high-resolution, 3.0" LCD monitor that tilts up 180° and down 45°, ideal for composing not only self-portraits, but also for taking pictures at high and low angles with ease
- Built-in Wi-Fi technology allows for on the go convenience and the ability to easily post your images to select social networking and media sites
The kit comes with a flexible tripod which is 12 inches in height and has to wrap-able legs. You can wrap it around any chair, a tree branch or a pole. The rubberized legs have an amazing grip over any surface and the quick release feature lets you mount and release your camera easily. The bubble level indicator lets you capture perfect horizons while the non-slip handle lets you carry it around without any issues. The lowest height for the tripod is 5 inches. There is a microfiber cloth for cleaning and the tripod can hold a weight of up to 6.61 pounds which is good for your Canon PowerShot G7 X.
An extend stick makes it easier for you to hold the camera in front of your face and give your viewers a nice shot instead of just showing them a really zoomed in image of your face. Using the Quick Pod DSLR Ultra Extendable monopod, you can give your audience a view of the background too. Made of anodized aluminum, this extend stick is durable and holds a weight of 4.2 lbs. since it comes with rubber fixtures, you may also use it as a monopod when the need comes.
For people finding cheap Vlogging cameras with a flip screen, PowerShot G7 X is a good catch. It features high-quality video, Wi-Fi sharing, and Remote Shooting, making it a great camera for Youtubers.
Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II
- Is compact
- The touchscreen is tilting
- Has a 5-axis stabilization for making shake-free videos
- Auto mode is pretty decent
- Does not have a 4k video feature
- No viewfinders for vloggers
Most beginners look for a cheap Vlogging camera because they are still experimenting and most of them do not have the budget higher end models. If you are looking for a canon vlog camera under $300, then the SX530 HS is the one with most Vlogging features. It isn’t exactly the Vlogging camera that Youtubers use but you can still use it if you are an entry level vlogger.
The best feature about this vlog camera is the 50x zoom feature. You can take wide shots and close-ups easily. This camera is very responsive so you will not face any issues while Vlogging. Since it is a canon vlog camera, it features the iCanon Creative Shot mode. Also, there is Wi-Fi feature just like our previous picks so that you can share files even when you are not home. It is a cheaper version so you must expect it to have some drawbacks.
The camera tends to slow down when you’re focusing while zoomed in. Also, there is no viewfinder, which is something many Youtubers look for in a camera. Other than that, it has the basic features to make it a good Vlogging camera for beginners.
- Bundle includes - Canon PowerShot SX53 HS Digital camera/ SanDisk ultra 32GB SD card/ gadget case/ focus camera bag, 5-piece cleaning kit, lens pen, USB Reader, wrist Grip strap, spider tripod, 6-foot HDMI cable, Li-ion battery & charger
- Canon authorized dealer - includes USA Manufacturer's
- 16MP 1/2.3" High-sensitivity CMOS sensor/ DIGIC 4+ Image processor/ Canon 5x optical zoom Lens
- 24-12Mm (35mm equivalent)/ 3." 461K-dot LCD monitor
- Built-in NFC wireless technology/ full HD 18P video capture at 3P
The folding table tripod works well for this model. It has an approximate height of 5 inches and is the best tripod for compact cameras. Even though it is smaller, it has a load capacity of 8lbs which is enough for a compact camera like this Canon model. It features a quick release plate to easily mount and dismount the camera. It comes with an adjustment screw for tilt angle so it provides a stable platform for easy and non-shaky shooting. The rubber finish makes the feet non-slip and durable.
For this model, you can get an extend stick from XSORIES. These extension poles are quite strong and have a load capacity of up to 6 lbs. The UShot Aluminum extension stick reaches a height of 19.3 inches for capturing everything around you. If you do not like black, these extend sticks are available in deep red and green too. The aluminum finish gives this extend stick a longer life and more durability that many rubber models.
You cannot expect to get a high-end vlog camera with only $300 in your pocket. However, this canon vlog camera features an exceptional zoom, making it the best Vlogging camera for people who want to shoot sports scenes or landscape.
Gone are the days when Sony A7R II was listed as the best vlogging camera. Now, its successor has taken its place. Before we actually review it, let us warn you that this is not the cheap Vlogging camera with a flip screen that you may be looking for. Proceed to buy this camera if you have deep pockets. This Sony Vlogging camera costs over a whopping $2000 but offers some amazing features that make it worth the price.
This vlog camera will help you refine your perception of visual reality. It offers high speed, high resolution, easy operability and excellent performance even when the conditions are not ideal. With a 42.2MP image sensor, you can view everything very clearly, even the finer details in natural scenes. Even when shooting at 10fps, this camera gives a steady and effective performance. With the Pixel Shift Multi shooting feature, you can capture any environment clearly in all its glory. This Vlogging camera with flip screen features 4k video with high resolution to make all your vlogs perfectly colored and shot.
The high sensitivity of this camera reduces the noise in any video almost to a full stop. You can capture the high-speed subject with incredible detail due to the AF/AE tracking. Moreover, there is an Exmor R CMOS sensor that provides back illumination to ensure optimal light is present for shooting. Along with that, the image processing is made faster with BIONZ X processing, which is a step up from the Sony A7R II. This mirrorless camera records clear and crisp pictures and videos for your vlog channel. It is a Vlogging camera that Youtubers use when they are working professionally on a big project.
- Advanced 24.2MP BSI Full-frame Image Sensor w/ 1.8X readout speed* Advanced 24.2MP Back-Illuminated 35mm Full-frame Image Sensor * Sony test conditions. Compare to the α7 II
- 15-stop dynamic range, 14-bit uncompressed RAW, ISO 50 to 204,800
- Up to 10fps Silent or Mechanical Shutter with AE/AF tracking. Battery Life (Still Images) - Approx. 610 shots (Viewfinder) / approx. 710 shots (LCD monitor), Battery Life (Movie, continuous recording) - Approx. 200 min (Viewfinder) / Approx. 210 min (LCD monitor)
- 693 phase-detection / 425 contrast AF points w/ 93% image coverage.Focus Sensor:Exmor R CMOS sensor
- In the box: Rechargeable Battery (NP-FZ100), AC Adaptor (AC-UUD12), Shoulder strap, Body cap, Accessory shoe cap, Eyepiece cup, Micro USB cable.Metering Type:1200-zone evaluative metering
The Albott 70 inch tripod is suitable for Sony A7R II and III. This tripod allows you to shoot in monopod too. It has a maximum load capacity of 4 kg while the pan range is 360 degrees to cover everything around you. It has a lateral tilt of 90degrees and a total tilt range of 180 degrees, also, the maximum height on tripod mode is 70 inches while that on monopod mode is 65 inches. The minimum height for this tripod is 21inches and the folded length is 22.4 inches. The leg sections for tripod mode are 4 and for monopod mode, they are 5. The tripod comes with a carry bag for convenient portability.
The XSORIES extend sticks are also compatible with this Sony vlogging camera .the Big Shot Aluminum extend stick can bear a weight of 6 lbs. which is suitable for this model. It is essential to check the strength of your camera before getting an extended stick. So, this one is great as it goes up to 37 inches in height and collapse to 11.4 inches. This range is great for vloggers as they need to show their surroundings in videos too.
This is the best vlogging camera for you if you have the budget and you want to capture perfect videos. Although it does not work well in all weather conditions, it has a long-lasting battery life if you are shooting in optimal temperature.
Sony A7 III
- 42.2 MP image sensor
- Incredible image quality
- Back lightening present
- Double battery lasts for a long time
- Features 4k video
- Not many touchscreens control present
- Is on the pricier end
- Not suitable for harsh weather conditions
- Weather range begins at 32 degrees
This vlog camera is not cheaper than our under $300 pick but it is the best cheap vlogging camera overall. Many reviewers will tell you that Nikon D5300 is the cheapest vlog camera in the market right now. Even though it is an entry-level camera, it is the vlogging camera that Youtubers use. its competition is T5i but D5300 is superior to it in terms of many features.
This vlogging camera with a flip screen has a recording range of 1080p60p which is ideal for YouTube videos. Vloggers do not want to bore their audience so they often edit some lengthy or time-taking parts of their videos to go at a fast pace. With this model, you can actually shoot a fast video so that no editing is needed later. This camera does not have an anti-aliasing filter, which means that your videos are more detailed and sharper. You are not always going to vlog in the daytime so you need a camera that has good functioning even in low light. This vlog camera works well in low light too with reduced noise even if you are not using a light kit.
Even though it has many features, it is still a cheap vlogging camera and will have some flaws. When you increase the ISO to 25600, the image becomes noisy. Despite that, this is the cheap vlogging camera with a flip screen that will allow you to take decent videos if have some skills.
- A DSLR That's as easy to use as a point-and-shoot camera
- Compact, comfortable design That's great for travel and Special events
- Image sensor That's 15x larger than those Used in Typical smartphones for sharper, clearer pictures
- Works with Nikon's snapbridge app for sharing photos with a compatible smartphone or tablet
- 1080P full HD videos with monaural sound at the touch of a button.Bluetooth Version 4.1
The Bentro T600EX tripod is great for this vlog camera. This tripod gives you solid support for your camera. It allows you to take videos without any shakiness or blurred images. It is lightweight which makes it really easy to carry. Made of aluminum, this tripod also has some plastic body and comes with 3-way pan head to cover all shots. The locking legs are very quick so you can set it up in just a few seconds. With the 3 way panning, you can have a view of your surroundings horizontally and vertically.
Nikon’s own extent stick is ideal for the COOLPIX but cannot support the weight of D5300. So, you can use Quick Pod Sports Extension pole which is suitable for GoPro Hero 5 and other models of the sort. This extends stick holds the weight of 1.5 lbs., making it suitable for the 0.9lbs. D5300. It can reach up to a height of 39 inches and collapses to 15.5 inches. The three-section aluminum pole is not affected by water so can be used even outside.
Even though this is a cheap vlogging camera, it has the basic features that a vlogger may need for video making.
This camera is one of the cheapest ones in the market for vlogging. Not only is it cheap, but it is also the best vlogging camera for that price range. It is a camera for people who want a simple and easy way to capture moments of their day that they want to showcase to their audience. This camera is quite stylish although it lacks the features of Canon Eos 70D or Canon Eos 80 D due to low price range.
The features on this camera are very easy to use and understand even for beginners. It features an 8x optical zoom which lets you get closer to your subject to capture the action on camera. Also, there is a 20.0-megapixel image sensor on this camera to get clearer videos and images. The DIGIC Image processor lets the camera take vibrant images that can be edited or printed. It is not exactly the vlogging camera that Youtubers use because it can only take a video quality of 720p which most people might not find enough.
The digital IS on this camera makes sure that the camera shake does not make your videos blurred. There is also an auto zoom feature that closes in on the object you are shooting and keeps the main subject in focus. The processor is well-designed to make sure that there is ample battery life and the camera can also shoot in low light scenarios.
- Kit Includes 10 products: Canon PowerShot ELPH 180 digital camera + nb-11lh lithium-ion battery pack + cb-2lf battery Charger + ws-800 wrist strap + Limited 1-year
- Sandisk 32 GB 320x Class 10 high-speed SDHC memory card + card reader + memory card wallet + tabletop tripod + padded camera case + screen protector
- 20.0MP 1/2.3" Ccd image sensor - DIGIC 4+ Image processor - 8x optical zoom Lens
- 28-224Mm (35mm equivalent) - 2.7" 230K-dot LCD monitor - HD 720P video recording at 25 fps
- Is 1600 and 2.2 fps continuous shooting - optical image Stabilizer and digital is - Smart auto and auto zoom settings - Eco mode and help button
The ideal tripod for this canon vlog camera is the 8 inches mini tripod. This tripod has 2 section legs and it is lightweight so you can carry it around in your bag. The aluminum finish keeps it durable. Also, the product comes with a 5-year warranty if you buy it from a trusted seller. The legs provide stability to your camera. Since the Elph model is a lighter model, you could also use it with the mobile phone selfie stick. However, the tilt head feature on this vlog camera allows for multiple shooting angles.
The Adjustable extend stick from Revo is suitable for this model. Although this stick is normally used for go pro hero 5 and other models, it can be used with any camera less than 2 lbs. in weight. It has a 20-inch mount for a camera. The pole can extend up to a height of 37 inches. There are four sections in the pole and they all twist for firm clasping. This extends stick is also very easy to carry, just like the camera.
This Canon vlog camera is definitely the best vlogging camera at such a minimal price, with all features that a beginner could ask for.
If you are looking for a vlogging camera that is an intermediate between the Canon Eos 70 d and Canon Eos 80 D, then this is the camera for you. This camera has a 45 point autofocus which is an amazing spec at such a reasonable price. This is the feature that many expensive models also have. With this feature, you will not go out of focus when you are filming yourself. The Dual Pixel CMOS AF only amplified this effect and gives you an in-focus front video of yourself. The focus is very important in a vlog and this camera gives the best of it.
Since the price range is not too high, this camera does not have a 4k video feature. However, it does let you shoot videos at 1080p with 60 frames per second. This is great for vloggers who like to take cinematic shots and make slow-mo videos of things around them. The final video will be smooth without any jerks or jitters. This vlogging camera with flip screen lets you see yourself. The flip screen has swivel ability so you can see yourself while shooting. You will be able to get all the angles that you want.
For easy sharing and uploading of images, the camera features a Wi-Fi ability. So, with this vlog camera, you can enjoy the perks of some higher models at a lower cost while keeping your video quality and smoothness pretty decent.
- INCLUDES: Canon EOS 77D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm USM Lens + Altura Photo Sling Backpack + Altura Photo Compact 62-Inch Monopod + Altura Photo Rapid Fire Wrist Strap + SanDisk 64GB Ultra UHS-I SDXC Memory Card (Class 10) + Altura Photo Neck Strap + Altura Photo 67MM Filter Kit (UV-CPL-ND4) + Altura Photo Cleaning Kit + Premium MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
- FEATURING a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 image processor, the 77D is capable of producing high-resolution imagery with notable clarity and minimal noise.
- FULL HD 1080p Video Recording, 45-Point All Cross-Type AF and Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems, Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi, NFC and bluetooth. Also features a top LCD and Rear Quick Control Dial.
- CANON brand accessories included: Canon EOS 77D DSLR Camera + EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Lens + LP-E17 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack + LC-E17 Charger for LP-E17 Battery Pack + Eyecup Ef + RF-3 Body Cap + EW-100DB V Wide Camera Strap + Canon Limited 1-Year Warranty
- CANON AUTHORIZED DEALER. Includes Canon USA Warranty.
This camera is compatible with Hama Stat tripod. The Hama Star 75 tripod is a compact one with the 3-way head. The quick release plate allows you quick mounting and dismounting of the camera. The maximum height that this tripod can achieve is 125 cm. The central column height can be adjusted. Also, the tripod has rubber feet that are stable on all surfaces. The closed height of this tripod is 42 cm.
The Quick Pod extends stick is suitable for this camera as it can hold a weight of up to 4 lbs. It is also waterproof so there is no worry about the weather when you are using it. With rubber feet, it can also be used as a monopod. This extend stick has a go pro adapter so it can be used with go pro hero 5 too. Since it is made of aluminum, it will not get spoiled or rusted over time.
Although this camera does not have a 4k video feature, it has many other features that make it a good choice for vloggers.
This is a camera for you tubers since it has many features that are compatible with YouTube. This Nikon camera has introduced many tech features since it has Wi-Fi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth facility so sharing and transferring has become much easier. Let us talk about the comparison between this model and the Canon we mentioned above. The first thing to notice is that the Canon is $200 higher up the price point, making D5600 a thriftier choice.
This camera also has the same video quality at 1080p letting you capture 60 frames per seconds. If you are wondering why we rank this model below the Canon one, it is because of the autofocus. Nikon probably didn’t pay much attention to the autofocus on this model which is why it will surely lose focus when you are filming your self. It has a 3.2 inches touchscreen and a 24.2-megapixel image sensor to shoot even minor details.
- NIKON AUTHORIZED DEALER - Includes Full NIKON USA WARRANTY
- Nikon D5600 24.2 MP DX-Format DSLR Camera with AF-P 18-55mm VR & 70-300mm Lens Kit
- 24.2 MP DX-Format CMOS Image Sensor - 3.2-inch Vari-Angle Touch LCD - Advanced 39-Point Auto Focus System - Full HD 1080 at 60p Video
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: D5600 Digital SLR Camera - EN-EL14a Rechargeable Battery - Quick Charger - Rubber Eyecup - AN-DC3 Strap - Body Cap - AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens - AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lens - Front & Rear Lens Caps
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Deluxe Power Battery Grip - 32GB Memory Card - Deluxe Gadget Bag - EN-EL14a Battery (2) - Battery Charger - 55mm Deluxe Filter Kit - 55mm Color 6pcs Filter Set - 12" Rubberized Spider Tripod - Corel PaintShop Pro X9 Digital Download - 67" Monopod - Bounce Zoom Slave Flash - Wrist Grip Strap - Dust Removal Blower System - Lens Cleaning Pen - 0.43x Wide Angle - 2.2x Telephoto Lens Converter - Memory Card Wallet - Mini Tripod - Screen Protectors - 3pc. Cleaning Kit and More
The Gripster tripod is good for this Nikon model. It is suitable for all DSLRs as it comes with a strong base that keeps it sturdy while shooting. The joints on this thing also bend so you can use it anyways. Along with that, it comes with a safety knob and has a quick release plate for easily fixing the camera.
The DicaPac makes extend sticks that can be used with this Nikon model. The extend stick holes a camera of up to 4.4 lbs. Also, it is waterproof and can even be used for underwater filming. Along with that, this extends stick has Bluetooth connectivity so you can shoot videos easily. Easy to rotate at 360 degrees with a 20-inch mount, this extends stick is quite good for the camera.
If you do not have the extra bucks for out aforementioned Canon model, you can definitely go for this Nikon one.
If you want a cheap vlogging camera that takes 4k videos, then this one from Olympus is the winner right here. A lot of people would not want to shift from Canon or Nikon but once you try out this Olympus pen, you will find that this model is not less than any other. This camera is quite sleek and stylish for people who want quality with style. It has a 16-megapixel image sensor with a capability of 8.6 fps. The 2560 ISO lets you take videos even in low light. As mentioned in the title, you can take 4k videos with this model and 720p recording if you want a slow motion.
Due to the AF system, you can enjoy a 121 area focus. The 3 axis sensor reduces shakiness in videos and lets you capture sharp film of yourself for your subject. The grip of this camera is very firm and comfortable so you can carry it around for hours. The 3-inch touch screen lets you control the camera. If you want filters, this camera has them too.
The Gloxy Deluxe Tripod is suggested for this Olympus model. The tripod has a quick release foot so it does not waste your time for mounting or dismounting. The 3-way ball head lets you capture footage in all directions. Your camera will stay stable on the tripod so there will be no shaky video and you can enjoy a smooth final video. .
The same DicaPac extend stick mentioned for the previous camera can be used for this one too. It is durable and strong enough to bear the weight of this camera. It is especially ideal for vloggers who like in rainy climates or who want to take underwater shots because the water resistance of this extend stick is noticeable.
You will not find a better vlog camera with 4k video recording at such a decent price.
This Panasonic model is one of the best vlogging cameras out there. It is reasonably priced and has many autofocus modes which is the basic need of a vlogger. These modes keep you in focus while you film your daily activities for your channel. This camera is suitable for beginners as well as for intermediate users.
Another feature that makes it is the top choice for vlogging is its little weight. You would not even notice having an object in your hand. This camera can shoot in 4k at 30fps and in 1080p at 60fps. You can control it with your mobile phone and use Wi-Fi for sharing your videos or images. This is the cheap vlogging camera with a flip screen that you have been looking for.
- INTELLIGENT PROCESSOR: Produces video and photos free from artifacts that degrade image quality
- 4K PHOTO: You can use to pause and extract that perfect photo moment in time as a high resolution photo [up to 8 megapixel]
- HIGH-VISIBILITY VIEW FINDER: Features 10,000:1 contrast and perfect framing, so you'll enjoy high visibility-even under direct sunlight
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Panasonic LUMIX G7 Mirrorless Camera with 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens (Black) / Rode Microphones VideoMicro On-Camera Mic w/ Rycote Lyre Shock Mount
- PANASONIC Authorized Dealer - Includes USA Manufacturer's Warranty
Dura gadget tripods are suitable for Panasonic camera. They have a three-way head title feature so you can shoot in all directions to get that perfect footage for your vlog or channel. The rubber ball feels allow for anti-shake and anti-slip recording. The maximum height for this model is 153 cm and the collapsed height is 70 cm. It only weighs 130 g so it will not make your camera bag heavier. The head comes with a sturdy crank so that you can enjoy multi-angle footage.
The Go Pro Pole is great for this Panasonic model. Originally made for Go pro hero 5, this extends stick has an aluminum construction and can extend from 13 to 37 inches. It can hold a camera of up to 4.4 lbs. When used as a monopod, this extend stick has a loading capacity of 7.7lbs so that is another feature that you can enjoy. The built-in mirror features only make this extend stick a better choice.
If you have the budget, why not invest in this Panasonic camera?
Last update on 2019-07-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API